Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hannah, hannah, hannah

Oh yea! That is a quite funny story ;) But before i do.... I am currently watching icarly, and GIBBY IS GONE! the person who "is" him is not him! Just thought i would say that....
 So the story goes like this. One day Hanah and i went to drop my little brother off at a birthday party, and across the street was an ice cream shop! So of course we got ice cream :D It was quite good.....
So! Continuing on with the story, So when we were in line we saw some of those wackey-tase jelly beans! We thought about it for a while, and after alot of thinking we bought them! We then drove to my house and sat on my floor to play the game! We were already prepared for the gross ones, with paper bags to spit them out into haha. So we played, and it was hannah that went first. She got the red one which would either be centipede (ew.) or strawberry! And of course she got the horrible centipede. I tried the next few, and kept getting the awsome ones! Hannah, on the other hand, got all the bad ones. Such as skunk, centipede, baby wipes, toothpaste, booger, vomit, and such. On the last one before hannah had to leave, i chose the black one, which i knew i wouldnt like either because i dont like licorise ( i dont think i spelled that right :P), and the gross flavor was skunk! >.< ew! So i put it in my mouth, and i hadent yet gotten a gross one. I chewed it, and said "this is ok", Then i SCREAMED! I ran to the bathroom screaming still and got mouthwash, and i think i used half the bottle. It. was. horrible. I am never playing that game again! lol!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha!!! That put a huge smile on my face! :) Man you guys sound like me and my besties :P

    ReplyDelete