Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oooh la la!! 5 followers!

 Its Allisooooon! and guess what!,its only our second (or third, i forget ;) ) and we already have FIVE followers! You guys are amazing! Dont forget to tell your friends! Now down to business, JesusChick, (a reply to your comment), Your welcome! Im glad you enjoyed the video! Its one of my favorites! And also as an answer to your questions! 1, No I am not wearing socks, i believe summer is too hot for socks! haha 2, It depends. I like to wash my car! But sometimes its not a nice day out (cloudy, humid, cold, ect.) so on those days if i feel the need to wash our car we go to a car wash. 3, The last time i ran was friday.

      Hannah hasent helped me with an embarrasing story yet, so i have to keep stalling! So today i will do alot of random things! Would you like that? ;) So today i will give you another video! I think i will make it a daily thing too, might be fun! So todays Video Of The Day! isssssss
   Well, i couldnt decide between these two, so its a tie! Double the fun!
                                                                            And....
They are quite funny :) they make me laugh haha. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment