Monday, August 15, 2011

Hola!

Hey guys! This is Allison! How are you all liking our blog? There are way more posts to come, and i hope you tell all your friends to come and follow us! Now, down to business. (Lights Dim) Since Hannah told an embarassing story about herself, I must tell one about me. Now what one to choose, there are SO many. hmmm. Hannah! I dont know what one to post! Please help me here!

To keep you busy until hannah helps me, here is a video and some pictures!

Have you ever faked a british accent? Do you ever wonder if since we fake their accent, if they ever fake ours? Well this video made me laugh SO hard, and answered that question for me! haha!

Seriously! Watch the video! You will laugh so hard!

And here is a picture of my favorite animal!

I wonder what that baby penguin is doing? Throwing a fit because it cant be with me? Yup, probably so.

1 comment:

  1. "Dude that did not just happen" AH! His face! Priceless :)
    Haha thanks for the laugh, I needed it to start my day! :)

    ReplyDelete