Wednesday, August 17, 2011

returning the note....

first off, you should all know what my brother did to make Allison so reveng-ee. 
(yes, JesusChick, tiz quite an "uh-oh" moment....)
ya see, a while ago, allison and i were instant messaging, and, well, my 11 year old brother started to be a creep. he was flirting with her, (he was only joking, but it was still super creepy....)  and now he's going to the same school as me and allison. My brother decided he's "over" allison, because she may mess him up with the girls in his class.
so...there ya have it.....
    now.
          dear allisonononon,
                     getting back at drew......hm. should be easy enough....but i dont think we should do it at school. we could embarrass him, and no one would want that. plus, he'd totally get back at us. (and he knows to much about me. which could get let out....)

pass the note ;)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment